Camps for children ages 5 and up
Learn how to groom, tack up, and care for your own (borrowed) lesson horse.
Campers get an opportunity to learn what it is like to feed horses, exercise and provide basic first aid as needed.
Items Required for Day Camps
HCRA Waiver Form on file
- Wear jeans/ long pants and hard-soled shoes/ boots
- ATSM approved riding helmet
- Water Bottle
- Sack lunch and 2 snacks
- Apple/ carrot or other horse treat
- Small backpack/bag to keep personal items
- Change of clothes
- Swimsuit or clothes that can get wet and sandy
- Jackets, hats, gloves, mittens (winter camps)
- PLEASE LABEL YOUR CHILD'S PROPERTY
- Bug spray
- Prescription medicine
- Over the counter medications with instructions
Cost $500 Monday - Friday
SPACE LIMITED TO 10 riders!
Sign up NOW!
Early drop off and late pick up available!